Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March in Minnesota


We woke up this morning to a beautiful snowfall that had stuck to everything. I'm still trying to figure out my camera and don't know how to "white balance" but it's still so pretty (Heather come help me). It's melting quick because we are in the 30s today. Springtime is tricky here, so you just have to appreciate the beauty of the snow, knowing it won't last much longer.

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Beautiful snow and oh so foreign to me. Great shots by the way . . looks to me like you are coming along just fine with that camera. What kind do you have? Hope you don't mind me asking but these things are the things that keep me up at night! hahaha

Karen said...

I just got the Nikon D40x - far from what you and Heather use - but plenty for me! I love it, but I need a better manual and explanation.