Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Hanging Out

My friend Nancy, and her son Dru, came over Sunday and we spent the day together (while her hubby was at the Indy 500 & Cary was flying). We went to the park to see the baby geese, spent the afternoon out on the back patio chatting and then did pizza and a movie. We had a great time and continued our plotting of Dru & Casey's arranged marriage, as we have since they were two years old!




5 comments:

Jennie said...

You know I'm all for arranged marriages. I've already got Shea's husband picked out - she just doesn't know it yet.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh yeah, count me in. I have Kirsten's husband picked out and SHE DOES KNOW it - and so do HIS PARENTS!!!! :) Then I laugh - something about that whole "expectation" thing, right Karen?

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

By the way! GREAT PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

Very nice

if u r intrested then view my wallpaper collection

http://wallpaperuniv.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice

if u r intrested then view my wallpaper collection

http://wallpaperuniv.blogspot.com