Travis and Austin - look out world!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of School
It's Official - they're back in school. They had a great morning and were very excited to get back to class. Casey is in 6th and Austin is in 4th. They are very happy with their new teachers (and so are we!). I said double prayers for Austin's teacher last night because Austin's good friend Travis is in the same class and sitting right next to each other (that won't last long :). They are hysterical together - like two comedians. Austin is so excited about learning to play the violin this year in orchestra, as Casey continues with the flute. She will also be running for student council again. This will be her last year in elementary :(.
Casey, Katie and Taylor

Travis and Austin - look out world!
Nathan and Austin

See ya later Mom!
Travis and Austin - look out world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are great! I wish I had been there. I love the first day of school and our lunches. It is an exciting new year.
Dad
YEAH!! Everyone is back to school!! Now if we only lived closer....WE could have lunch!!
Post a Comment