Toby: "what, precious, sweet, innocent me?"
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Toby (Mac) Ryan
An update: Toby was the official choice of names. Austin claims it's because his favorite band is Toby Mac. OK... So, he's been so sweet and gets along super with Bella, until he decides to steal her favorite bone, then he gets a talkin-to from her. He's doing well with pottying. He HATES the cold, so he's getting trained on puppy pads and then we'll have to retrain in the spring, but Bella did fine with that. He is very attached to Casey - when he wakes up in the morning, she pulls him out of his kennel and puts him in bed with her, and he just rubs his sweet puppy face all around her neck and head. Then he races after Bella for awhile, eats, poops and goes back for a morning nap. It's pretty much repeated all day. He is a snuggler anytime someone will snuggle with him. I feel like I have a newborn again though, and it's tiring! But he's worth it....



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad they are getting along so well!! They are the cutest little things ever!! Isn't having two so much fun? I'm jealous of your doggie bed. My boys destroyed theirs. If I were to give them another one today, It would be in about 1,000 pieces by the end of the day. Did I mention I love my dogs?
They are both very cute. And YES we know Heather loves her dogs. Don't we all love our dogs? It is so sad when we have to say good-bye to them like we did to Abigail yesterday. Love them while we can.
I love my two dogs too!
His name just suits him. My baby has been a bad girl lately, running out of the yard, fighting with samny and not coming when she's called. But what are you gonna do? I think she's getting a little onery as she gets older.
Post a Comment