Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Summerness

I haven't blogged for a while, so I thought I'd post random pics from the first few weeks of summer. It's been extremely busy, but I think things will slow down "a little bit" now. We'll see!


THE BOYS : Grant, Austin & Travis

This was after VBS one day - the kids were saying the blessing before lunch and I caught this pic of Grant and Austin. Check out Austin very closely. Yep, that would be him sneaking a fry while praying to our holy Lord.


Casey and Kari did an awesome job of being VBS leaders this year. On the last day, they each made a card for each of the four girls in their group. I so loved Casey's words of affirmation and encouragement to each girl. She identified their strengths and just really spoke to their hearts.

We had the siding on our house replaced and I never ever want to do a huge remodel. It was extremely loud and annoying. Pictures fell off the walls, glasses in the shelves fell and the dogs about drove us out of our minds. Glad it's all done now!!



3 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh my heavens - your poor little house!! That looks so funny! That was so sweet what Casey and Cary did. Love that "best friend Cary"!

Jennie said...

I LOVE the one of Austin sneaking a fry....funny

Florida Girl said...

Have I mentioned lately that I am in love with Austin? He is such a sweetie.