All I can say is .... yay! Kit & Elizabeth came out of storage!
Our little Tiny Tim loves decorating the tree and this picture cracked me up when I saw it - I'm not sure what he's doing under the tree staring at the wall....
Tiny Tim, I love it. I am NOT surprised that you enjoyed the Kit and Elizabeth set up. I don't think Casey has ever loved those dolls as much as you have! Your decorations look great.... we started today but not on the tree.
3 comments:
You were so cute setting up Kit in her sleigh with such care. I think I might even have some video of the event. I love decorating with you guys.
Love ya
Tiny Tim, I love it. I am NOT surprised that you enjoyed the Kit and Elizabeth set up. I don't think Casey has ever loved those dolls as much as you have! Your decorations look great.... we started today but not on the tree.
I love that picture of Austin
Post a Comment