After taking Austin & Travis to school early this morning with their band instruments, I drove through Starbucks for my morning tea. Usually, Cary takes care of this necessity when he's home, but it was all up to me this morning. There was the usual banter of the Starbucks guy asking where the big man was on this fine sunny day, and my usual reporting of when he'd return. He even remembered to "double cup" it because then it's like a Tervis tumbler and the condensation doesn't make my hands more cold than they already are in the winter. I came into the house and set it on the counter, went into the office and when I came back out to the kitchen, my Starbucks was all aglow in the morning sunshine! It was like liquid gold shining in the sun and it put a sweet smile on my face and a little giggle in my heart because it was as if it was sitting under the spotlight of heaven :).
3 comments:
From what I hear from Starbuck fans it IS Heaven sent.
:)
=) That is actually a really cool picture. haaha I like the shadow and how the background is all black but the sun is shining on the tea
Post a Comment