Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maryland

We spent New Year's with Heather and her family, celebrating birthdays and the start of a new year. It began with lots and lots of Just Dance!


and snuggles...



and more dancing!


and then some more snuggles...


On Heather's birthday, we went to the Harbor and the Aquarium.










Oldest & youngest of each family :)









Yep, she's Queen of the Blitz!



If you just looked at those buggin' eyeballs, you can't tell who's who!







HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Oh my goody-ness - that was so much fun! I want you to come back now, please?

Just a "TAD" more said...

Jelly fish, jelly fish... I still freak out over them. Love the glasses, and dutch blitz queen. Ha Ha Ha. Bug eyes what are they looking at?? Did not like the snake. I thought it was real for a min. The snuggles buggles are always the best.