Monday, March 28, 2011

March Madness

March is officially my least favorite month in Minnesota. As February turned into March, I could still see the beauty in the winter mornings as I was taking the kids to school, which is when I took these next few pics.








But then came the middle of March, and I was SICK of this:




I don't even know our total snowfall this winter - who cares?? I'm just ready for it to be over and for spring to REALLY arrive. In the meantime, the kids have been busy and I've been a bad blogger!

Cary and Duane took the boys, and Nicole, to a huge car show in St. Paul. Nicole loves the cars as much as the boys do! I think she found her next one:




And somehow, in the middle of a car show, she still found a horse. Strange....



"Daddy, how about this MG???"



Cary sent me a picture on his phone of Nicole almost laying on the floor while waiting FOREVER for the boys to make their purchasing decisions.


And a good time was had by all :)


Middle school band spring concert with like 350 students because they combined all three grades. Kudos to their band teacher, who is a saint. And she does all that while living in Minnesota.


Jersey and hat day during spirit week...


We finally fled the state mid-March before we lost our marbles. And I mean, we literally, fled...

1 comment:

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Yes - you did literally FLEE!!! Kirky has that same dress Casey is wearing in the band concert picture. Great minds and all that....