Cary and I made over a few areas in the backyard this fall. One of them was this corner and boy, did it take ALOT of dirt! I think it will fill in nicely for next year - it's full of perennials and plants to attract the birds.
Cary pulled out a hedge that ran around the patio that had become overgrown, and I planted perennials that should bloom from spring through fall.
Our garden helper :)
We attended Casey's soccer banquet and it was very exciting to see her win awards for Fastest Runner and Best Hustle. Most of the girls have played serious soccer their whole lives and Casey just started playing in the last few years. She's a great team player and athlete!
Coach Leonard and Coach Ross
Casey with her besties, Kari and Katie
Full hands!
Austin has done a fabulous job of transitioning to his new school, St. Croix Prep Academy in Stillwater. He is not in band anymore but has joined choir, and their boys choir sounds fantastic!




No comments:
Post a Comment