I spent most of the morning trying to organize our holiday photos into something that made a little sense in my iPhoto. And then I used up a few brain cells trying to decide where to begin blogging about the last 2 weeks! I think this was one of my favorite Christmases ever - Cary was home for almost the whole 2 weeks, we spent a lot of time together as a family, and we also spent quality time with dear friends. Our friends, the Moores, from DC, spent a week with us, and we also spent time with Minnesota friends throughout the two weeks. We said goodbye to some close friends, the Krauses, as they moved to Kansas City. New Year's Eve was also spent with friends here at our home.
It's always a busy time at our house, due to the fact that we also celebrate 2 birthdays the week after Christmas, and one of those this year was the big 13! I was a little sad to see it all come to an end this weekend, but also thankful for the blessing of so much time to enjoy our family & friends.
Christmas morning:
I think he loves it....
1 comment:
Glad you had such a good time. I love the Christmas season. But now that it is over I am SOOOOO ready for Spring and warm weather.
Post a Comment