Austin is officially a Boy Scout! He's been in Webelos the last year and a half, which is the level just before Boy Scouts. He has loved being part of his den and his leaders were so awesome! Tonight, the boys were honored at a banquet for this accomplishment and received their Arrow of Light, which is earned during the Webelo years, and is a big honor. Several Eagle scouts were also honored, which was fun to see.
They remove their neckerchief from Webelos and hand it to mom and dad, and receive their new "big" Boy Scout neckerchief. I held back the tears as I watched him hand it to me :).
3 comments:
Austin, I am very proud of all of your hard work.
Love ya
Dad
Aw - how do they grow up so fast? We are proud of you Austin!! Can't you just picture all those boys looking back on those pictures when they are grown men? Makes me think of Cary and Tom...
Aw how sweet. They grow up way to fast. Congrats Austin.
Post a Comment