Our little pond around the corner is teeming with life and babies right now. It's been so neat to visit each afternoon and feed the baby ducks and geese. Yesterday, when Nicole and I were there, the goslings (no, not the infamous parents thank goodness...) came right up and sat next to us and it was soooo sweet. Mama duck keeps her babies further away, as Mr. & Mrs. Goose have a hissy fit if they get too close to them; literally, a "hissing" fit!
Sweet Momma Duck
Mr. & Mrs. Goose - as Cary says, it must be like "herding cats"!
Apparently, we are going to have lots and lots of tadpoles this year from the recent behavior of the bullfrogs :). It's so loud when you sit at the pond, it makes you giggle! I could watch these guys all day!

4 comments:
Love these pictures. I would love to sit and watch them. So pretty.
You did a great job capturing all of it too. The song sure goes with the pictures too.
Very cool. Froggy!
Those pictures are so cool!! Love the ripples on the water, and the water drops on the little babies.
Karen tell Cary that I feel like that Mom trying to keep everyone together during the day.
Love the froggie pictures. Remember the frog poster on your wall back when we were kids.
Love Toinia
Post a Comment