Sunday, October 12, 2008

Apple Time!

On Saturday, we went to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch with my friend Nancy and her son Dru (the rest of her family was hiking!). The very first time we went to the apple orchard in Minnesota was with the Petersons many years ago, so it was fun to reminisce. It was a gorgeous day - about 75 degrees! We've been to the pumpkin patch some years when they had already been frostbitten, so it was wonderful to be so warm (even though our hot blooded Casey thought it was way too hot).











4 comments:

Florida Girl said...

These make me jealous for real pumpkin patches and real apple orchards. Were your green shirts planned??

Nana said...

I love these pictures. I always love a pumpkin patch and getting fresh apples. I always loved going to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard when we went to Maryland in the fall.

Jennie said...

That looks so fun and the wether looks beautiful. I wish we could have fall before the end of December here. It is still so hot that when you walk outside for two minutes, you're drenched in sweat.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Looks so fun!! That's a BIG pumpkin Cary Ryan! Definitely not your usual freezing cold fall pumpkin pictures.